NEW NEIGHBOURHOOD RETAIL PARADE
- Former abandoned public house adjacent to a failed 1950’s retail centre.
- Worked closely with Leicester City Council in master-planning the pub & the neighbouring retail centre.
- Relocating some tenants from the existing centre into the new parade including the pharmacy, conveniencestore & post office
- A new resident’s car park was also constructed to minimise the impact on existing residents of car based travelto and from the site.
- The outcome was the redevelopment of the site to provide 10,500 sq ft of new community retail space and 33residential houses.
some other projects